Business Checking: Business Banking plain and simple!
Benefits of Business Checking:
- Minimum Balance to open is only $500
- No monthly service charge with a daily minimum balance of just $500
- No per check charge
- Free Return of check images
- Only $6 monthly charge if minimum balance falls below $500
With the ease of Business Banking, we also offer the ability to manage your accounts, make deposits, and process company payroll… all at your fingertips, from the convenience of your office!
Business Services include:
- Remote Deposit Capture
- BOE Cash Management for payroll processing
- Free Online Banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Mobile Alerts
- Free Telephone Banking
How to Open a Business Account:
To open a Business Account, bring the documents listed below to any branch office. To find a branch near you.
1) Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number).
2) Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors).
3) A government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization.
We also need documentation specific to the legal structure of your business:
- Sole Proprietorship – Assumed Name Certificate (Doing Business As)
- Partnerships (all types) – A partnership agreement listing the name of the partnership and the general partners
- Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) – Articles of Organization listing the names of members and managers
- Corporation – Articles of Incorporation
- Nonprofit Organization – A charter or other governing documents listing each member-elected officer